Friday, June 6, 2008

THE Ohio State

Rocky and I made a quick trip to Ohio this past weekend aaannnnndddd bought a house! It was great. I've added a few photos from the listing online along with some from our trip. We are so excited to make it our own. Our new house is close to Sams Club, Miejer, Target, Walmart, the movie theater, and here is the BIGGIE...Chick-fil-a (my most favorite restaurant). We also visited some other soon to be important sites in Ohio like the Medical school, THE Ohio State stadium, THE Ohio State workout facility (this was very important to Rocky). I've been reminded multiple times that it's not Ohio State it is THE Ohio State. For some reason it's not sticking with me.




If any of you out there know of any good jobs in Columbus please let me know.

Today is my mom's birthday (June 6th). Happy Birthday mom. Here is my little tribute to you.



My top ten Mom Favorites
1. Bicycle basket
2. Giggles
3. Seamstress extrodinare
4. Hard worker
5. Very kind
6. Very funny
7. One of the best listeners around
8. Curly Girl!
9. Queen of the de-junk
10. Best example a girl could have

Mom your pretty much the best!! Happy Birthday

9 comments:

The Green Momster said...

Hey kone-
So I can't see the pics of your house. Maybe you can send them to me.

samiam said...

You are a home owner! Ahhh! It's beautiful--I loved being able to see pictures of it! I also loved your list of the nearness of retail and chick-fil-a.

BH said...

The house looks beautiful! I'm so excited for the two of you. What a fun, new adventure.

Brooke said...

I'm so excited for you and your new adventure. We just closed on our first house almost 2 weeks ago. It is awesome having our own place!! You guys are going to love it.

Fuller Family said...

I'm so excited for you, I'm sad we just left Ohio. Your house is great!!!!!!

Corinne said...

Congratulations!
That is great news you guys. See you soon.

Lindsay said...

That is so exciting Joni! You guys are gonna have so much fun out there! Congratulations on the house and all the exciting things you have coming up. I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with you on your blog!
:) Lindsay

Amber Lea said...

Congrats! I'm sad to see you go though :(

Claire said...

cute house! How exciting!! That'll be so nice to have a home of your own:)