
I'd say generally I am a fan of mushrooms. They are good in salads, they can go with so many foods, they can be used for medicine and they are very appropriate for little mini cartoon troll homes. They should NOT however, be used as a template for a haircut. My most recent hairdresser does not understand this and not so kindly gave me the mushroom cut last night. I am so sad. I even tried to help, but when I could see I was not getting though I accepted the defeat. She was the one holding the scissors. I paid for the awful mushroom style and left.
I am now looking for someone who specializes in fixing mushroom cuts. I'm accepting all applications. I can't pay much as the mushroom lady took most of my haircut budget. But I will bring my camera and take pictures of your most professional hair cutting skills and I'll gush about you and how wonderful you are. Any takers?
**please don't ask to see a current picture of the mushroom. the camera has been band until further notice.**
11 comments:
I am laughing... should I be feeling sad at your post- you should write it and make is sound more sad and depressing not funny and "mushroomy"
I am sure it is great- you can pull any thing off
OH NO!!! I am guessing it is Joni who ended up with the mushroom hair cut. If it makes you feel any better I ended up with one of those myself...about 8 years ago...don't worry though it didn't take 8 years to grow back, just a couple of months.
Good luck with the repair job...i bet you still look beautiful.
By the way it was way fun to hang out with you last Friday.. we need to do it again soon.
Take care
angie
I just tried to comment...did it work... I hope so...Angie
You soooo have to post your mushroom-it is going to be your one and only, and remember how Rocky has about 10 crazy hair-do in your blog?
I go to Rachel Hardin's house once a month for my cut. She is great, and I know some people went to her to get things fixed that was whacked somewhere else. She is half a price of any hair places.
Good luck!!
I'm sad for you. I don't know if I want to see it, because I'm afraid it will take me back to a place that I've blocked out of my mind...the days of my own mushroom cut. :( Don't worry though, i'll still be your friend.
Bummer...I am so sorry. Everyone gets a few bad hair cuts in their life. That is why I think the hat is the greatest thing ever. Hides bad hair cuts and bad hair days. I hear prenatals will make your hair grow quickly as well as horsetail.
So sorry!
Joni, this is your new best friend Ashley. Just kidding but I am sure your haircut looks way cute. I found your blog hopping though others. You can check our out anytime. Our address is :toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com
By the way, how are your cabinets coming along? I thing we will do ours this spring/summer with the Bastians since they want to do theirs also. We need to get together again soon, you are such a riot to hang out with.
Oh sad :( I hate getting my haircut by someone I don't know!! I know a few people who could fix it here in Utah, but no one where you are unfortunately. Keep us updated!
So I was sitting a few rows back from you in church and I have no idea what you are talking about:) I thought your hair was cute. You must've got it done again already.
Joni...this story is so funny. I am so sorry this happened to you!!! I had a hair dresser bleach my entire head and turn my hair salmon pink...she then tried to bleach the salmon pink out of my hair and it turned yellow and started to fall out...what a traumatic event that was for me.
You can pull of a mushroom cut Joni. Post pictures when you get it fixed. :)
Okay. Where have you been in my life? I need to see more of you than the occassional "hi" at a copy machine!! I'm also sure you pull off the "mushroom cut" with darlingness (is that a word?)...but needless to say, you DO need to post pictures.:)
Post a Comment