Well at least the girls in the nursery think so. Rocky got asked multiple times today to be Prince Eric. That involved sitting in the grown up big chair and watching the little "Ariels" twirl and sing. Rocky...I mean Prince Eric heard many beautiful versions of "Ah aaa
aaaaaaa, ah ah aaaa aaa
aaaaaaaa." You know, Ariel's voice song from the Little Mermaid.
See a resemblance? I do. I won't be surprised if you also start calling Rocky, Prince Eric too.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh that had me laughing so hard. :) I love it, especially knowing the girls in that nursery. Price Eric was always my favorite, I got "Prince Philip." At least they both know how to fight for their girls.
Oh, I adored this post. He does look like Eric. Do your legs turn into a tail when you go swimming?
That is awesome!!! He totally looks like him. What a catch you got Joni. Sorry I snuck out of Relief Society on Sunday while we were talking, you were busy and I had to get going.
Let's go for a walk this week again to Target.
Wow...look at that resemblance! Love that the little girls all had to take turns singing to him - priceless!
I thought Rocky is better looking and Prince Eric, and Joni prettier than Ariel!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA.
This is the best post ever.
lucky.
;)
that is so funny. i can picture it. especially with knowing the girls in there :) you did a great job on your lesson yesterday.
Post a Comment