He is so dang cute, and you are such a fun writer. I love peeking into your blog. By the way, didn't you have a blog before James? And what in the world did you used to write about? Oh, I remember hair episodes - both yours and Rocky's.
hilarious! I love writing captions on baby pics....as if we know exactly what they're thinking! too funny! my fave pic is the "i'll share my toys this time!" he's so cute!!!
6 comments:
He is so dang cute, and you are such a fun writer. I love peeking into your blog. By the way, didn't you have a blog before James? And what in the world did you used to write about? Oh, I remember hair episodes - both yours and Rocky's.
That is sooo stinking cute!
Totally awesome. I can see him doing that. James.
hilarious! I love writing captions on baby pics....as if we know exactly what they're thinking! too funny! my fave pic is the "i'll share my toys this time!" he's so cute!!!
too cute joni. i love all his cute faces.
He is getting so big! All those facial expressions in one phone call...what a personality:)
Post a Comment