Sunday, May 15, 2011

WOW - Photoshop

 Our ward does a really fun activity every year called The Chili Chocolate Cookoff.  The first time I heard it I was grossed out.  Who in there right mind would mix chili and chocolate.  SICK.  After attending - I discovered it is quite a desirable combo.  Members of the ward bring in their best chili and best chocolate dishes.....NOT combined.  We get to try them all and vote on the best.  People!  There are some mighty fine chili and chocolate cookers out there.

Along with this activity there is also an auction.  Members of the ward donate crafts, service, food, trips, etc.  Then we all get to bid on them.  This year I won a photoshop session.  It was AMAZING.

I learned how to do this...
 Before

 After


Thanks so much Kellie - to see more of her amazing work go to her website - http://kellieanderson.net

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, he is getting so big! How fun!

Ashley said...

wow that is amazing!! i need help also. I also want to take a basic photo class soon, if you are interested too let me know, we can always take one together.