Please see below
The plumbing used in our house was involved in a law suit and our last plumber told us about it. I decided to file a claim, hoping to get my $500 dollars back. Well turns out that we are getting a lot more than that. The company decided to re-plumb our house, and give us our $500 buckaroos back.
So we are back in construction mode at the house....again. We only have water flowing to one bathroom at this time. We have seen more of the inside -GUTS- part of our house then we had ever anticipated. Our plumbers said that we are one of the last ones to get a re-plumb.
All in all I do have to say that I feel so blessed.
7 comments:
Wow! I don't even know what else to say! Yikes! That's so great they are re-doing all the plumbing for you!
Love the new office chair. Good luck with all the plumbing.
I'm glad that it's working out! It must not be too fun to live in the midst of a construction zone, but hopefully it will all be better for it in the end.
Way to go!
Good for you for filing the claim! Construction is a pain though. Good luck!
Your birthday is coming up! you are just getting older and wiser every day!
I heard about your good fortune. Way to save your receipts! I also love the new office chair. Looks so comfy!
Holy cow. I'm glad this is a good repair that you wanted. Will your house ever be whole again!? And will I ever see you again?
Post a Comment