Sunday, August 9, 2009

Snape, Snape Severous Snape

We have some awesome friends who really know how to throw a themed party. Most recently it was a Harry Potter party in honor of the new movie coming out. Here are some pictures from the party. Rocky went as Snape and I was Hermione. Rocky likes to really get into his character. He spent a good amount of time trying to talk like Snape....it...uh...didn't work but I think he did all right over all. He won best costume. (Heather I hope it was okay to use some of your pictures)

Snape and Hermione

The Group

3 comments:

Heather said...

No problem, I'm only sad you didn't include that awesome face of distaste Rocky showed the camera. That was such a fun night!

Lindsay said...

I love Harry Potter! you two are very fun people, I can tell. :)

Amber Miyake said...

That looks like so much fun! & you guys both look great!! How fun! :)