So whenever Rocky and I eat we are watched like a hawk by James. Actually he watches the food - intently. He wants it oh so bad. At least that is how I interpret those big begging blue eyes. The Pediatrician gave me the go for Rice Cereal when he was 4 months old. Just 4 months old....my baby???? no way! I wasn't quite ready for it. It took me a good three weeks to work up to it. Finally when I was ready we gave it a go........
see what you think -

7 comments:
You have got some major skills with that camera and your videography program - I'm so impressed! I'm so glad James liked his rice cereal - such a handsome little boy! :)
Us Bair's loved it. The boys laughed and laughed. Way too fun!
SO CUTE and super creative. How do you do such cute home videos? Can't wait to go to COSI with you.
Too cute! Rylee was an early eater as well! She started rice cereal at 4 months and now eats table food at just 8 months! He is such a cute boy!! And the video was great!
Look at his chubby legs!! Man he's cute. I love how you sped it up. :)
That was aweseome. what a cute video. We haven't given our James any yet, but this really makes me want to! haha
That is so funny!!. He acts like he has been starved for the past 4 months!!
Post a Comment