I think you are having way too much fun with that boy.
hahaha! This is so awesome!
Best blog post EVER! he is so stinkin cute! I love reading up on him!
Did you think of the story like first? So dang cute!!
We are all wondering at work... is he walking??
Great posts- loved the vertigo one. wow. I have seen several great short videos like that lately and impressed what they are doing on the web to help the churches name get out there.
Love this post, I am laughing so hard right now. He is too fun!!!
Hey! Seriously so cute. I love all your clever writing too, Joni!
You are a talented blogger my friend - and you have the cutest little boy EVER!
Such a cute little guy! I love his excited face in the wagon. When did he get so big?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think you are having way too much fun with that boy.
hahaha! This is so awesome!
Best blog post EVER! he is so stinkin cute! I love reading up on him!
Did you think of the story like first? So dang cute!!
We are all wondering at work... is he walking??
Great posts- loved the vertigo one. wow. I have seen several great short videos like that lately and impressed what they are doing on the web to help the churches name get out there.
Love this post, I am laughing so hard right now. He is too fun!!!
Hey! Seriously so cute. I love all your clever writing too, Joni!
You are a talented blogger my friend - and you have the cutest little boy EVER!
Such a cute little guy! I love his excited face in the wagon. When did he get so big?
Post a Comment