Monday, September 1, 2014

Finishing out June

Logan discovered how to take selfies on the ipad.  I was so happy when I found these.  There weren't too many (like the hundreds of pictures James has been known to take of the same thing/ same angle) just the right amount.


 James and Logan can be the best of friends and worst of friends all in a few minutes time.  This was a good moment and so fun.  I love when play like this.  They were getting a kick out of both being spiderman.


 James though this was a really great picture of me.
Funny Logan, he is learning how to use the ipad, I think this lesson was on what is the correct distance for viewing.  In this particular photo he is demonstrating an incorrect distance.
 Ah, the Gardendale Spash pad.  We love going there.  Wish it were closer but we will take what we can get.




 Another moment of being the best of friends.  This is the Firemen and their Truck.

No comments: