Tuesday, March 12, 2013

8 months

Logan, you are just growing up.  You have moved into the big boy room.  You have made it through the night about 3 times so far.  I think it would be more but your brother complains that you are too loud and that makes him cry.  Your dad and I understand.  You only lasted in our room for a week.  You are a loud sleeper.  I think brother is getting used to your noises and I have high hopes that it will get better and better.

I think one of you favorite things to do is eat.  I think you wish you could eat all day long.  You eat about every 3 hours.  If we push it past that you are sure to let us know.  You struggle with texture and anything that isn't baby smooth makes you gag.

You take 3 naps a day...for the most part.  They are about an hour to an hour and a half long.  You usually cry for a little bit right when we lay you down.  But you fall asleep pretty quick.

You feel that you must be able to touch anything mom has.  You only play with toys for a little bit and then you are ready for something new.  You really like to play with the desk drawer.  You don't like it when you shut the drawer on your fingers.  But really I don't know that anyone enjoys that feeling.  You cry and cry but then start playing with the drawer again.

You are getting pretty good at rolling around and getting to where you want to be and you are getting fast.

You still love the tub.  You LOVE to splash with your brother.

You have started to laugh...like really laugh.  It is so cute.

This is your favorite way to be held by Dad

You sleep with two binky's.

You love to be outside and seem to be pretty content in a stroller just watching everything that is going on.

You say mama, and brrrrra (I think you are saying brother).


You LOVE your dad and always give him the biggest smiles EVER.

I really think you have gained another 5 lbs.  You are getting heavy.

You sleep through sunday school at church but always wake up for the third hour...and if you are with dad and realize its Priesthood you get really loud until dad takes you out, then you are content to walk the halls.

Overall you seem pretty content if you have eaten, have a clean diaper, and are not tired.  haha



1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love his chubby little cheeks! And that picture of him being a pirate and James being a cowboy(?) is darling.